Thursday, April 2, 2009

First Day of Spring Break

Things To Do:
* Finally clean the house - completed (yeah!)

* Work in the yard - completed
Pick up all the fallen branches, twigs, and leftover leaves and bring them to the street for pickup.

* Run errands - completed
My visit to the allergy doctor to get my allergy shot became quite frustrating when I saw the sign on the door announcing they were closed. The frustration turned into happiness when I found out the pair of jeans I was buying was 50% off the sale price (originally $45; I paid $18!).

* Change the sheets on the bed - completed
It's definitely spring because the flannel sheets are now put away.

* Iron - completed
(The 2 laundry baskets full of clothes have been sitting around for over 2 weeks waiting to be ironed. I finally did the ironing tonight while watching the final ER episode.)

* Pack for trip to North Carolina - not completed
This one is pretty important as we leave early tomorrow morning. But as it's already almost midnight I think it's going to wait until tomorrow. Everything else is done and I'm feeling good.

No comments: