Tuesday, April 28, 2009

Things I learned Today...

1. Shasta daisies have very strong roots.

2. I can fill my yard clippings barrel with only my front yard weeds and clippings. The back will have to wait until the next pick-up day.

3. I love listening to the birds sing. I wonder if they're always happy?

4. Eight yards of landscaping bark is a lot. (I already knew this, but I tend to forget each year until it's delivered.)

5. My car won't see the inside of the garage for a few weeks.

6. If you leave a Herseys chocolate candy bar on the front seat of the car on a sunny afternoon, it will melt.

7. If you put a melted chocolate candy bar in the fridge, it will fix itself in only an hour. :)

8. I truly enjoy gardening in the spring. (I'll probably feel differently in the summer.)

9. I'm physically out of shape.

10. God's creation is wonderful.

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

Wonderful and perceptive comments today. ds

CharityVL said...

I love shasta daisies! When you're done gardening, feel free to come fix up our yard! :)