Saturday, March 28, 2009

Spring Reading Thing



While "blog-hopping," I came across the "Spring Reading Thing" where people can share their reading lists. Since I love to read and hear about good books, I decided to join. Although I plan to read a lot during spring break, I might not finish all these by the deadline (June 20). So my Spring Reading Thing might continue into a Summer Reading Thing.

Here's my list:

1. The Hour I First Believed (Wally Lamb) - Finished 4/3
2. The Translator (Daoud Hari) - Finished 4/6
3. 3:16 The Numbers of Hope (Max Lucado) - Finished 4/14
4. Daughters of the Desert (Claire R. Murphy et. al.) - Finished 4/8
5. Handle With Care (Jodi Picoult) - Finished 4/25; WOW!
6. A Lion Called Christian (John Rendall et. al.) - Finished 5/24
7. The Choice (Nicholas Sparks)
8. The Tale of Edgar Sawtelle (David Wroblewski)
9. Same Kind of Different as Me (Ron Hall & Denver Moore)
10. The Glass Castle (Jeanette Walls)
11. Merle’s Door: Lessons From a Free-thinking Dog (Ted Kerasote) - Finished 6/12
12. The Boy in the Striped Pajamas (John Boyne) - Finished 4/14, Excellent Book!!

5 comments:

Jenny said...

The Glass Castle is one of my all time favorite books. I could read it over and over, if I had the time. I hope you enjoy it!

CharityVL said...

Glad to see you're doing the Spring Reading thing! I have to add Handle With Care to my list because I think I've read every other one of Picoult's books.

Jen said...

Thanks for sharing your book list. Hope you enjoy The Choice and Edgar Sawtelle. Happy Reading.

Nise' said...

Great list for your spring reading. Enjoy.

Lynn said...

Seems like a great list! Good luck with reaching your goals. I loved Same Kind of Different as Me :)