Monday, July 19, 2010

Monday Moment

I’ve always loved the Hallmark commercials; the sweet and touching reunions, the loving sentiments expressed, and the emotional responses. For me it’s not about the cards; it’s about the situation. And yes – sometimes I even tear up a little. I thought it would be fun to have my own version – a “Monday Moment” instead of a Hallmark Moment. So, I’m going to try posting a video clip, photo, or short inspirational story each Monday to begin the workweek on a positive note. They won’t all be sappy however; some might provide a chuckle instead. But hopefully we’ll get our “aawww” fix for the day.

Since it’s summer time and it’s been quite hot (at least in Michigan), I thought I’d begin by sharing a cute video of some characters playing in the sprinklers to cool off. Enjoy!



3 comments:

Brian & Kristi said...

Aaaaaaawwwwwww!!! Sooooo cute!! I love the new layout of the blog.

Anonymous said...

Melanie, I truly enjoy reading what you write. It makes me think and helps me in my own life - to appreciate what God has given me and opens my eyes to see more clearly what is around me. I wonder how many mothers learn from their daughters like I do. Mom

Anonymous said...
This comment has been removed by a blog administrator.