Thursday, December 25, 2008

Away in a Manger

Enjoy this Christmas song by my 7 year old niece, Amanda.



It was so nice to spend time today with my parents, my sister and brother-in-law, and my niece and nephews. We're all spending the night at Grandma and Grandpa's house. I have a feeling the two youngest kids will be waking Aunt Melanie up early tomorrow morning. We have lots of games to play and a snowman to build!

Our Christmas Eve services at church were wonderful. Although it was a very long day (we had to be at church by 2:15 for rehearsal and then three services...I got home around 9:30), it was a blessing to be part of such a meaningful service. What an awesome gift Christmas truly is - God's gift to us of His Son, Jesus.

May you experience the love and peace of God.

No comments: